Thursday, March 20, 2014

Salt and Peppers on a Trip


OK, I admit it... it's been way too long since I blogged here! I've been focusing on my other blog and have been sorely neglecting this one. I'm sorry, dear little blog, I'll try to do better...

I thought today I would tell you about a little trip these cute salt and peppers took. I found them at an estate sale and listed them in my shop (which I have neglected too -- so many things to list, so little time!)



 Anyway, they recently sold and the shipping address was to a restaurant in Massachusetts. Curious, I did a little detective work and found that they were going to Bronwyn Restaurant which serves German and Central European dishes.



Don't these pretzels look good?



When the buyer messaged me that they had arrived, she told me how much everyone loved them, especially since they were made in Germany! I had to admit to her that I had put on my detective's hat and found the restaurant, and wished I were closer because my hubby LOVES German food!



So if you happen to go to Bronwyn Restaurant in Somerville, Massachusetts, look for my salt and pepper shakers!


sharing my shakers over at Vintage Thingie Thursday
also sharing my Restaurant Shakers at AlphabeThursday where we are studying the letter R


♥♥

15 comments:

  1. You just never know what you will find when surfing the internet A interesting story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Love the little tray as well. Cute!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun to know they're decorating the restaurant :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neat story and photos ~ Somerville is not far from me and there used to another great German restaraunt in Cambridge M ~Wursthaus ~ and thanks for coming by my blog ~ xxx

    artmusedog and carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. they are adorable. I thought at first ... salt... ...Somerville. But we're on the Letter R! Glad we all got the chance to visit your other blog. I say you need more time! {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is really cool! Believe it or not, I have family near there because my mom was more in Somerville! I'll have to see if we can stop by to enjoy the restaurant when we're visiting cousins sometime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And by that I mean "born in." Thanks, autocorrect!

      Delete
  7. I think this means you need to go visit them and see if they are being properly cared for -- and to have a bite to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally get why they bought those salt and pepper shakers! They are GREAT. I love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad they found a good home where they'll be well used!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice post, and good to visit, I am happy you posted! It seems lots of folks are not posting so much in the last year. Kind of sad, but understandable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute! Glad you got to see where they ended up.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Sarah! I love your curiousity!

    What a fun 'home' for these cute salt and peppers!

    Your blog background is really neat!

    Thank you for linking to the letter "R".

    A+

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's fun to learn how the things one sells are being put to use. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love reading comments, and appreciate it when you leave one...